NetBalancer 8.7 with Rules TemplatesWed, 15-Jul-2015
NetBalancer's traffic rules are quite flexibile but also hard to understand at first, so in version 8.7 of NetBalancer we decided to add a few rules templates, which will serve as shortcuts for creating new rules and also as a starting point at learning the rules system for our new or unexperienced users.
The rules templates are located at
Other changes in this release are:
- Added better support for PC power events (sleep, hibernate, shutdown, restart).
- Added "Show on Mouse-Over" option to taskbar window so the window can be disabled now.
- Fix taskbar window freeze on PC restart with option Keep Visible enabled.
- Added license verification before new version notification, so if the new App update is not eligible for the existing license then a warning will be shown.
- Improved overall performance.
- Fixed some other minor and rare bugs.